- Contact us to check current availability
- Pre-assessment to agree on the length of stay and price
- Pay your deposit
- A full assessment is carried out by phone and passed to the clinical team for processing
- You’ll receive a confirmation and a welcome pack
- Pay final balance and treatment begins on the agreed date
Treatment depends on individual circumstances and the substance being abused. From talking therapies to medical care, rehabilitation programmes can support and help addicts in a variety of ways. Budgets for drug and alcohol rehabilitation have shrunk dramatically year on year and some areas do not offer rehab funding at all. While most local authorities will deliver drop-in services of some description, it is increasingly difficult to receive funding for residential rehab. Even if funding is secured, the level of service is likely to be impacted by a cap on the amount of financial assistance available. This lack of funded rehab means that more and more people are considering private rehabilitation. Self-funded treatment offers immediate access to high-quality care. Private residential addiction treatment provides structure, intensity and a level of support that can’t be replicated with an outpatient service. While day programmes can be beneficial, many addicts will reach a point in their addiction where they require a level of support that only round-the-clock professional care can provide.