If you’re now ready to book into East Coast Recovery then you’ve taken one of the hardest steps towards recovery - recognising that you need help. It’s completely normal to feel worried or nervous before your admission to rehab but there are things you can do to prepare. Spend time with positive influences in your life like family and friends and let them know where you’re going and what you want to achieve.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay at East Coast Recovery. We hope that our clients can bring any personal items they would like to help create a home-away-from-home atmosphere however we do have to ensure that our centre is safe for everyone. We need you to focus on your recovery while you’re here so there may be limitations on when you can use certain items that you’re allowed to bring.
- Toiletries and any clothes you like
- Medication that has been prescribed to you
- Mobile phone and/or laptop
- iPod or radio
- Drugs or Alcohol
- Any weapons or dangerous (sharp) objects like knives, needles, razor blades
- Medication that has not been prescribed to you
- Aerosols, perfumes or mouthwash with alcohol